Artlin Consulting is looking for a talented Junior Recruiter to join our corporate team in direct support of the Human Resources/Recruiting team. This is a great opportunity for growth and training in defense recruiting for a variety of federal clients. The Junior Recruiter will work closely with the Recruiting/Human Resources team to support staffing across the organization, and learn best practices and techniques for supporting our customers effectively. The ideal candidate will be someone who wants to take the next step in their recruiting career, but has a solid foundation in government contracting or recruiting agency support.
This position is responsible for assisting the recruiting team, as well as providing direct recruiting assistance to designated client groups. In addition, this role will help to advance recruitment opportunities for Artlin Consulting.
Junior Recruiter Responsibilities Include:
- Provides sourcing, screening, and candidate management.
- Crafts and communicates recruiting strategies and provides timely updates to hiring managers and leadership.
- Actively sources candidates utilizing all available resources.
- Conducts phone screens and in person interviews for candidates.
- Collaborates with recruiting team, hiring managers, contract portfolio manager, and leadership to meet business objectives.
- Proactively establishes a strong candidate pipeline for multiple skill sets.
- Daily updates for requisitions and candidate submittals within Applicant Tracking System, and requirement priority levels (low, medium, high).
- Posts previously approved and edited job descriptions to ATS and other job boards.
- Prioritize position requirements based on business needs.
- Reviews interviewers’ recommendations and participates in selection hiring discussions, as needed.
- Ensures all contingencies are met prior to new hire orientation and hiring managers (Recruiting checklist).
- Proven experience as a recruiter.
- Must be proficient in MS Office applications and familiar with ATS.
- Results-oriented, customer-service focused, and possesses strong organizational and communication skills.
- Ability to actively provide recruiting support to multi-site operations and capable of effectively building positive work partnerships with geographically dispersed multiple staff levels.
- An understanding of compensation and benefits from a recruiting standpoint.
- Recruiting experience in a corporate setting supporting government contracts and in recruiting candidates with clearances.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor's or advanced degree.
- Client management/advisory skills.
- Recruitment/sourcing expertise; business acumen; process management/driving the process.
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and complexity.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
Artlin Consulting is an Equal Opportunity Employer