Are you passionate about your recruiting craft and delivering top technical candidates? Do you want to serve as a growing company’s trusted staffing advisor and be viewed as a key member of a business growth and operations team? Are you comfortable and effective at delivering results in a high growth environment?
If so, this Artlin Consulting role may be a great opportunity for you! In this position, you will report directly to corporate operations, collaborate with hiring managers, business development and capture leadership, and the business leaders who manage our daily contract delivery operations. You will develop and deliver a talent acquisition strategy, be responsible for managing Artlin’s new hire portfolio, support business development in its efforts to grow new business and target key new hires for new business pursuits, and drive new process changes with key members of the leadership corps, providing the critical feedback necessary to improve our results and increase business impact.
As Artlin’s senior most Recruiter, you must have a passion for pursuing new talent, actively stay abreast of market conditions that impact how and when we pursue new talent, and focus on networking closely within the industry to identify the right talent and the companies to target. You will leverage your technical and business knowledge to manage the entire recruiting cycle (requisition intake, research, candidate identification, candidate screening, interviews, and negotiations).
In this role, you will be responsible for:
- Build and maintain relationships with hiring managers, business development, and business operations leadership
- Consult with hiring managers regarding hiring needs and develop recruiting strategies for complex and challenging technical positions
- Partner closely with hiring managers to evaluate position criteria, qualify requirements to fully understand the position, and identify best fit
- Develop innovative strategies to find top talent and ensure the best possible candidate experience. Use traditional and cutting-edge sourcing strategies to promote aggressive methods to source, evaluate, and pipeline technical candidates
- Actively manage the candidate experience through all recruitment stages: conduct in-depth technical screening/interviewing of candidates; develop interview questions; and conduct phone screens that address key competencies of job requisitions to pre-qualify active and passive candidates
- Develop an effective pipeline of key talent available for immediate hire and future opportunities based on our hiring plans and pipeline opportunities
- Provide continuous and open communication to hiring managers and leadership regarding recruitment efforts, including the status of open requirements and pipeline.
- Research latest recruitment trends and provide recommendations to management for optimizing and integrating these trends into daily routines.
- Administer the selection and hiring process of candidates to meet organization staffing requirements
- BA/BS, minimum 5-years of technical recruiting experience (preferably with some emerging small business experience)
- Federal proposal and GovCon recruiting experience
- Served as the lead to identify, engage, attract and hire top talent for a rapid-growth company
- Managed the strategic and tactical talent acquisition process from requisition origination through candidate acceptance
- Proven creative ability in developing and implementing effective sourcing strategies, including online engagement, social media strategies, networking and more
- Exceptional stakeholder management and customer service skills
- Proficient in use of Microsoft Office Suite, ATS/Recruiting systems and HRIS databases
Artlin Consulting is an Equal Opportunity Employer.