Artlin Consulting is seeking motivated individuals who are passionate about helping clients achieve excellence. Qualified candidates will have a creative, holistic, and systematic approach to problem-solving.
The IT Systems Solution Architect maintains broad DLA and connecting system knowledge, and advises the engineers, developers, and programmers for inclusion of requirements in development operations, and assists the Quality Control analyst with testing and measurements that demonstrate proper operation as intended without causing issues in non-DLA scopes.
- Develops a roadmap of the conceptual design for future changes to the architecture of IT solutions.
- Collaborates with cross-functional teams and clients to ensure compliance with operational processes and define, design and deliver technology requirements, enhancements, and solutions that meet the needs of the company, its clients, and the end users.
- Maintains records to document architecture and technology portfolio as well as revisions to these.
- Researches, evaluates and implements new technology and industry trends to optimize operational efficiency, infrastructure flexibility, and operational stability.
- May provide application programming interfaces (APIs) to business applications.
- Bachelor's degree in a technical field required
- DevOps automation
- Design, develop, and operationalize Continuous Integration, Continuous Deployment, and Continuous Delivery solutions
- Support and enhance build and release processes through automation
- AWS or Azure DevOps tools and administration
- Use of tools such as
- Jenkins, Chef, Selenium, Docker, Sonarqube, Terraform.
- Scripting using
- Chef, Ruby, Python, Bash, Powershell, Java
- Windows and UNIX
- Monitoring/logging solutions
- Web infrastructure fundamentals: Transmission Control Protocol/Internet Protocol (TCP/IP), Domain Name Server (DNS), Hyper text (or transport) Protocol (HTTP), etc.
- BA/BS in related field
- Active Secret Clearance Preferred
Artlin Consulting, LLC is an Equal Opportunity employer