Artlin Consulting is seeking motivated individuals who are passionate about helping clients achieve excellence. Qualified candidates will have a creative, holistic, and systematic approach to problem-solving.
The Business and Data Analyst position will provide program support to the Defense Pricing and Contracting (eBusiness) office within the Department of Defense. Among other tasks, the role will assist agencies seeking to apply DPC data standards to their business processes.
- Maintain understanding of the latest schema versions of the Purchase Request Data Standard (PRDS) and Procurement Data Standard (PDS), including business and data rules.
- Maintain a cognizance of laws, regulations, and policies that may result in necessary changes to the PDS or PRDS.
- Facilitate weekly, quarterly, and ad hoc data standard discussions for agencies/systems implementing the PRDS.
- Produce validation error report metrics for systems implementing the PRDS.
- Track Purchase Request (PR) systems’ progress in implementing the latest version of the PRDS schema.
- Consolidate and covey feedback from agencies implementing DPC data standards.
- Analyze and present complex information in presentations, briefings, issue papers, and policy memoranda.
- Three years’ experience as a federal contractor/consultant working with system implementations or system requirements
- Bachelor’s degree
- Federal contracting and/or procurement background, including familiarity with the FAR or DFAR, a plus
- Exposure to data standards and/or interface design
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Attention to detail with strong organizational skills
- Experience using various tools, including PowerPoint and Word, to present to and train users/stakeholders
Tools and Proficiency Level:
- Experience with XML, including tools such as XMLSpy
- Training or experience in data schemas
- Active Secret Clearance Required
- Certified ScrumMaster or Product Owner a plus
Artlin Consulting is an equal opportunity employer.