Artlin is seeking an Administrative Support Specialists to provide various clerical and administrative support to senior leaders within the Department of Defense.
- Maintain calendars and coordinate daily activities and travel schedules.
- Prepare and review various documents and correspondence.
- Monitor and track various tasks assigned to the office through the Correspondence and Task Management System (CATMS).
- Provide backup support for duties SCIF management and correspondence control.
- Answer telephones, process mail, and file correspondence.
- 1-3 years relevant experience.
- Experience supporting senior officials preferred.
- Knowledge of DoD organizations and structures preferred.
- Strong written and oral communication skills required.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
This position requires that candidates be able to obtain and hold a DoD Secret Security Clearance.