Artlin Consulting is seeking motivated individuals who are passionate about helping clients achieve excellence. Qualified candidates will have a creative, holistic, and systematic approach to problem-solving.
The Business Intelligence Analyst should possess strong analytical and organizational skills, coupled with an expertise for the utilization of software application. Additionally, the role requires the ability to interpret data, assess trends and trajectories and make recommendations to Senior Leaders to support strategic planning and business decisions. Qualified candidates will be able to work independently and communicate issues, risks, and best practices for data analysis to Senior leaders within PEO Soldier.
Active Secret Clearance Required
- Identify data sources in conjunction with the PEO Soldier CIO that support visualizations and reports to meet PEO Soldier needs.
- Elicit data consumption requirements from PMs within PEO Soldier
- Prepare data to be imported into PowerBI and create Power BI visualizations to support the PEO Soldier requirements.
- Create and maintain data models as necessary to support the understanding of the PEO Soldier data needs.
- Control access to and manage the users to any Power BI Pro licenses and keep oversight of any PowerBI Premium licensing requirements if necessary.
- Work independently to prioritize tasks and deliverables in order to meet high level objectives.
- Provide direction to project teams, develop work plans/schedules, conduct weekly status meetings, track issues/progress and report concerns to Program Managers and PEO Soldier
- Bachelor’s degree in related technical/business field or at least 3 years of experience in related field (i.e. Reporting, Analytics, etc.)
- Experience working on-site with Federal Government Clients
- Strong communication, presentation and collaboration skills
- Strong analytical skills to solve and model complex business requirements
- Experience with Agile/Scrum development methodology.
- Proven problem solving, time management and organizational skills
Tools and Proficiency Level:
- Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Access)
- Power BI
- Active Secret Clearance Required
Artlin Consulting is an equal opportunity employer.