Artlin Consulting is seeking motivated individuals who are passionate about helping clients achieve excellence. Qualified candidates will have a creative, holistic, and systematic approach to problem-solving.
The Database Administrator/ETL Manager will manage the extract, transfer, and load of data into the approved database in order to be manipulated and presented in visualizations and reports. Additional responsibilities may include to control and manage licenses for PowerBI Pro and PowerBI Premium for PEO Soldier. Qualified candidates will be able to work independently and communicate issues, risks, and best practices for data management to Senior leaders within PEO Soldier.
Active Secret Clearance Required
- Identify data sources in conjunction with the Business Intelligence Manager that support visualizations and reports to meet the PEO Soldier needs.
- Elicit data consumption requirements from a wide range of different teams
- Review all ETL jobs and work with team to reduce number of jobs and time they take to run
- Create and maintain conceptual, physical, and logical models as necessary to support the understanding of the PEO Soldier data needs.
- Create SharePoint lists, libraries, and workflows using SharePoint designer.
- Work independently to prioritize tasks and deliverables in order to meet high level objectives.
- Provide direction to project teams, develop work plans/schedules, conduct weekly status meetings, track issues/progress and report concerns to Program Manager
- Experience with data modeling, warehousing
- Bachelor’s degree in related technical/business field
- Experience working on-site with Federal Government Clients
- Strong communication, presentation and collaboration skills
- Strong analytical skills to solve and model complex business requirements
- Experience with Agile/Scrum development methodology.
- Proven problem solving, time management and organizational skills
Tools and Proficiency Level:
- Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Access)
- Power BI
- SharePoint Designer
- Active Secret Clearance Required
Artlin Consulting is an equal opportunity employer.