Artlin Consulting is seeking motivated individuals who are passionate about helping clients achieve excellence. Qualified candidates will have a creative, holistic, and systematic approach to problem-solving.
The Business Intelligence Project Manager supports the Department of the Navy, providing the Naval Information Warfare Center Atlantic (NIWC Atlantic) with business, management and analytic support services.
The Program Manager- Business Intelligence and qualified candidates will be strong communicators with collaborative, creative, and analytical problem-solving skillsets.
The Business Intelligence Project Manager should possess strong analytical and organizational skills, coupled with an expertise for the utilization of software application. Additionally, the role requires the ability to interpret data, assess trends and trajectories and make recommendations to Senior Leaders to support strategic planning and business decisions. Qualified candidates will be able to work independently and communicate issues, risks, and best practices for data analysis to Senior leaders within the program.
- Generate analytical solutions to complex data problems by mining data, conducting analysis, and generating insights that yield relevant, actionable insights.
- Support data and analytics requests by gathering business requirements, sourcing and validating data, analyzing data, building models, synthesizing insights, and presenting results.
- Develop and automate daily, weekly, and monthly reporting and dashboards to monitor the health of the Program and share those insights with Senior Leaders.
- Partner with internal and external teams to develop short- and long-term data analytics tools and infrastructure.
- Provide recommendations for operational efficiencies and process improvements and assist in policy development to support change initiatives based on data driven decisions
- May write code to automate reports and templates when consolidate data into reports/dashboards
- Collaborate with Directors and Direct Responsible Individuals to understand business needs and identify key opportunities and challenges, particularly in defining analytical problem statements and building the fact basis needed to create recommendations.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Data Science, Statistics, Applied Math Business Intelligence or a related quantitative discipline is required.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in a Business Intelligence-related, analytical role
- Strong communication, presentation and collaboration skills
- Strong analytical skills to solve and model complex business requirement
- Experience with Program Management focused reporting
- Experience presenting data with confidence to team members, customers, and business leadership both in informal and formal presentation settings
- Proven problem solving, time management and organizational skills
Tools and Proficiency Level:
- Power BI
- Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Project, PowerPoint, Visio, Access) – Intermediate to Advanced application of technology
- SharePoint - intermediate application of technology
- PMP preferred
- Active Secret Clearance Required
Artlin Consulting, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer