Artlin Consulting is seeking a Data Scientist and ETL Systems Engineer who will be working with the Office of the Comptroller to utilize acquisition data to gain insight into and improve business practices across the Department of Defense. Define, ingest, and transform large data sets from various sources to unlock patterns and support real time reporting.
Assist end users with defining and implementing reports and data visualizations.
- Working with end users to determine their data requirements
- Transforming complex data sets by applying business rules
- Wireframing data visualizations and then implementing them in an Agile software development
- Using tools like StreamSets, Qlik, Trifacta, to create data visualizations to support the needs of end users
- Writing custom data transformation code where required
- 5+ years Agile software engineering and systems development
- 5+ years with DoD data standards and corresponding systems (one or more of the following: Synopsis, PDS, EDI, PRDS, FPDS, WAWF, EDA, PALT, CORT)
- Proven ability working successfully in a collaborative and diverse environment
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to prioritize in a fast-paced environment
- Secret Clearance Required
Tools and Proficiency Level:
- Agile/SCRUM Software Development
- Data Mapping and Modelling
- Logical Data Model
Artlin Consulting, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.