Functional Data Management and Policy Analyst
Active Secret Clearance Required.
Artlin Consulting is seeking high energy individuals who are passionate about helping clients achieve process excellence. Qualified candidates will have a creative, holistic, and systematic approach to problem-solving.
The Functional Data Management and Policy Consultant supports the Acquisition Visibility (AV) team within the Office of the Under Secretary of Defense for Acquisition & Sustainment (A&S). The Functional Data Management and Policy Consultant conducts policy research on matters regarding major defense acquisition programs, evaluates data reporting, and supports the data modeling process in order to bring new insights to senior Defense leadership. This position reports to the Functional Data Management Lead.
● Maintain cognizance of the laws, regulations, and policies governing DoD Acquisition.
● Engage stakeholders on data definitions and business processes to promote Data Governance.
● Capture, manage, and maintain business and data rules for DoD Acquisition.
● Liaise with subject matter experts and business analysts to draft system rules, user stories, and software requirements.
● Support data engineers in the data modeling process for the Defense Acquisition Visibility Environment (DAVE).
● Design fully integrated artifacts that document data management strategies, such as Standard Operating Procedures.
● Assist in project-wide communication through written and oral delivery of team goals and work-status reports.
• Bachelor’s degree.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills.
• Attention to detail with strong organizational skills.
• Ability to work quickly and efficiently to deliver on tight deadlines.
• Ability to be flexible and adapt to the dynamic nature of consulting engagements.
• Applied experience performing quantitative and qualitative analyses.
• Proven ability to work successfully in a collaborative and diverse environment.
• Entrepreneurial spirit and ability to be resourceful and take initiative.
• Demonstrated situational awareness and professionalism.
• Client and service oriented.
• Proficiency within Microsoft Office Suite; Experience with Microsoft Access, Visio, and SharePoint is a plus.
• Active Secret Clearance Required.
Additional Desired Qualifications:
● Experience interacting with on-site with Federal Government clients and Senior Leadership.
● Proven ability identifying tactical issues and emerging areas of concern.
● Familiarity with Agile Scrum Methodology.
● Exposure to and understanding of any of the following: