Artlin Consulting is seeking motivated individuals who are passionate about helping clients achieve excellence. Qualified candidates will have a creative, holistic, and systematic approach to problem-solving.
The Software Architect analyzes DLA system missions, objectives, stakeholders, and technology to ascertain optimum enhancement and development solutions and develops integrations and features to meet the needs of DLA. The Software Architect’s High-Level designs and requirements are shared with team members who operate within their disciplines to enhance and develop capabilities in line with the solution.
- Chooses a standard way of pursuing application development; and creates, defines, or chooses an application framework for the application.
- Observes and understands the broader system environment and maintains knowledge of other applications in the organization.
- Subdivides a complex application, during the design phase, into smaller, more manageable pieces.
- Comprehends the functions of each component within the application, understands the interactions and dependencies among components.
- Coaches and provides technical guidance to developers and engineers.
- Communicates concepts and guidelines to the development team; oversees the progress of development team to ensure consistency with the initial design; and ensures the software meets all quality, security, extensibility, and modifiability, approving the final product before it is launched.
- 20+ years of Software experience
- Big Data solutions (specifically including Hadoop (HDFS) HDP, HBase , NiFi, ZooKeeper, and Ambari Metrics)
- Developing and managing data models
- Creating and updating data dictionaries
- Identity/Single Sign-On solution architecture
- Experience applying The Open Group Architecture Framework (TOGAF) in Agile solution designs to minimize technical debt and improve overall velocity
- Experience with pricing and licensing models of major enterprise software platforms; making architecture recommendations in consideration of lifecycle cost
- Architecture support for Oracle Enterprise Edition, Oracle RAC, Oracle Data Guard for Replication, AWS Oracle RDS, SQL Server DB – for Sharepoint, Informatica
- BA/BS in related field required
- Active Secret Clearance Preferred
Artlin Consulting, LLC is an Equal Opportunity employer