Artlin Consulting is seeking motivated individuals who are passionate about helping clients achieve excellence. Qualified candidates will have a creative, holistic, and systematic approach to problem-solving. The SME supports the Department of the Navy, providing the Naval Information Warfare Center Atlantic (NIWC Atlantic) with business, management and analytic support services Tasks will include performing analysis of business and financial information, building and maintaining data universes, metrics, reports, assessments, data entry, document preparation, financial reviews, studies and surveys.
The SME also enhances NIWC Atlantic’s efforts to develop innovative, data-driven approaches and implement analytical capabilities that enable the workforce to support the timely and efficient delivery of warfighting capability.
The SME shall provide functional and technical expertise supporting of a wide range of DoN and DoD Business information technology (IT) systems to include: Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP); Knowledge Management (KM) Systems; SAP® Business Objects; and Integrated Learning Environments (ILE). The Project Manager shall demonstrate shall demonstrate expertise in supporting and complying with DoN and DoD enterprise initiatives:
- Organizational Management
- DoD Acquisition/DoD 5000
- Federal Acquisitions Regulation
- Office of Management and Budget Circulars, Financial
- National Defense Authorization Act (NDAA) Section 804 Middle Tier of Acquisition for Rapid Prototyping and Rapid Fielding)
- NDAA Section 806 Acquisition Agility
- Other Transaction Authority (OTA)
Qualified candidates will be strong communicators with collaborative, creative, and analytical problem-solving skillsets.
- Support the Government PM with survey design and implementation. Provide enhancements to the pre-existing conceptual design for managing surveys.
- Utilize effective survey instruments and/or capabilities to be used for designing, deploying, executing, accumulating, measuring, analyzing, and communicating feedback from customers, teams, employees
- Partners, peers and stakeholders.
- Support the Government PM with survey execution and deploy a link or interface of survey for survey communities to access and respond.
- Collect survey results from survey communities and provide survey results from private / public sectors, SPAWARSYSCEN Atlantic as well as from other approved surveys from strategic alliance partners to SPAWARSYSCEN Atlantic.
- Provide configuration management & integration of outgoing customer-based surveys.
- Assess surveyed communities with a qualitative review that identifies trends and common themes amongst surveys.
- Identify relevant trends and driving forces in surveyed communities.
- Perform high level assessments and root-cause analyses and providing statistical analyses of survey results--break out statistics as determined by survey requirements.
- Support the Government PM with survey results communications and develop and submit graphical displays using the capabilities within SurveyMonkey and/or Microsoft products and deliver integration and trend analysis of incoming customer-based survey results.
- Develop communication plans for publishing surveys results and actions over the Survey Management life cycle.
- Identify strengths and weaknesses in survey management techniques. Benchmark survey approaches and best practice techniques used elsewhere in private / public sectors.
- Education: Technical Training in Survey Management.
- Experience: Fifteen (15) years of hands-on experience with Organizational Surveys, to include three (3) of the following four (4) areas: Systems Requirements, Operational Requirements, Test & Evaluation, and Training. Recognized expert who has demonstrated industry and public service leadership in Survey Management.
- Specific experience: Ten (10) years’ experience in planning, design, implementation, analysis and management of various surveys and the use of survey tools to evaluate organizational and customer experience, i.e. SurveyMonkey.
Tools and Proficiency Level:
- Active Secret Clearance Required
- (DAWIA) Level 3 Program Management Certification. Note: Experience may be concurrent.
Artlin Consulting, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer