Artlin Consulting is seeking motivated individuals who are passionate about helping clients achieve excellence. Qualified candidates will have a creative, holistic, and systematic approach to problem-solving.
The Proposal Coordinator supports leadership, as an integral part of the business development team, and is responsible for managing all aspects of the proposal process, including coordinating, writing, and submitting proposals. Candidates will have a proven track record of leading successful proposals.
- Manage all aspects of proposal efforts, including building the proposal team, coordinating proposal activities, ensuring proposal compliance, and submitting the finalized product.
- Coordinate with and provide updates to leadership as needed.
- Read and interpret government requests for information (RFIs), requests for proposals (RFPs), and requests for quotations (RFQs).
- Complete capability matrixes as needed to identify gap areas and/or potential needs for teaming partners.
- Create compliance matrixes for all volumes of proposals.
- Identify Artlin team members to contribute to proposal efforts as technical writers, editors, reviewers, etc.
- Manage, coordinate, and lead proposal schedules/calendars, kick-off, cadence calls, color team reviews (green, red, white), etc. to ensure proposal success. Coordination may include external parties and Artlin teaming partners.
- Assign and manage project tasks and timelines, adjusting as needed.
- Aid in proposal writing, editing, and reviewing to ensure responses are compliant with government parameters, highlight Artlin capabilities and win themes, and encompass “one voice” for coherent, thoughtful responses.
- Interview team subject matter experts (SMEs) as needed for proposal content.
- Manage task order responses to existing Artlin BPA/IDIQ contract vehicles.
- Coordinate with other Artlin and/or teaming partner business units, such pricing, contracts, recruiting, graphics, or other.
- Coordinate with oral presentation coaches if necessary.
- Ensure any pricing volumes, supplementals, and/or appendixes are complete and compliant.
- Submit completed RFI and proposal responses to the appropriate government officials, in the compliant format, via the preferred delivery method (email, hard copy, CD, etc.).
- Archive final proposal documents and materials in the company database.
- Provide suggestions for ways to improve the current proposal process, such as tools, templates, and techniques.
- Bachelor’s Degree required.
- 5+ years of relevant experience, Department of Defense (DoD)/Federal Government experience strongly preferred.
- Intimate knowledge of the government and DoD contracting processes.
- Experience with proposal preparation, management, and execution.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills; technical writing and editing experience.
- Strong leadership, communication, and motivational skills; ability to create a positive and productive work environment.
- Ability to work independently, prioritize work, and potentially manage multiple projects at once.
- Ability to meet deadlines is essential.
- Attention to detail with strong facilitation and organizational skills.
- Proven ability working successfully in a collaborative and diverse environment.
- Ability to maintain a flexible work schedule, sometimes including evenings and weekends, to meet proposal schedules.
Tools and Proficiency Level:
- Excellent Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word) skills.
- Familiarity with third party business development tools is a plus. Artlin currently utilizes Capture 2 Proposal (C2P) to manage proposals.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) is a plus.
Artlin Consulting is an equal opportunity employer.