Artlin Consulting is seeking a Project Manager responsible for managing a team and associated activities and deliverables in support of Department of Defense (DoD) Operational Contract Support (OCS) initiatives. OCS is the process of planning for and obtaining supplies, services, and construction from commercial sources in support of combatant commander-directed operations; this includes contingency, humanitarian, and disaster relief efforts. Access to common, authoritative OCS data and information provides Commanders, planners, and analysts across the Department of Defense (DoD) with the ability to make informed decisions.
- Oversee work of all Artlin staff on the contract. Ensure the project is delivered on-time, and within scope and budget. Confirm quality, accuracy, timeliness, and completion of all deliverables. Address and remedy any performance issues. Handle administrative requirements for contract (on- and off-boarding staff, expenses, timesheets, monthly reports, CAC issuance).
- Oversee team activities related to requirements management, OCS policy analysis, OCS portal development, training/demonstrations, and data analysis.
- Lead outreach and engagement with OCS stakeholders from various Geographic Combatant Commands (ex, AFRICOM, CENTCOM), Military Services, Joint Staff, and Combat Support Agencies (ex. Defense Logistics Agency (DLA)).
- Plan, coordinate, attend, and support OCS governance forums. Capture and follow through on action items.
- Develop and maintain an overall project schedule; Monitor team results against the project’s milestones and remediate any schedule slippages. Effectively prioritize team workload to meet deadlines and work objectives.
- Some international and domestic travel is required (up to 10% travel anticipated).
- Active Secret security clearance required.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- Experience interacting on-site with Federal Government clients and Senior DoD Leadership.
- At least one year of experience managing a team.
- Ability to clearly explain complex scenarios to technical and non-technical team members and clients.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills; communication via telephone and screen sharing is necessary with worldwide partners.
- Strong leadership, communication, and motivational skills; ability to create a positive, collaborative, and productive work environment.
- PMP certification.
- Knowledge of OCS and related DoD contracting and/or financial systems. Knowledge of PBIS, SPOT-ES, and other DoD Contingency Contracting/Financial systems.
Artlin Consulting, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.