Artlin Consulting is seeking motivated individuals who are passionate about helping clients achieve excellence. Qualified candidates will have a creative, holistic, and systematic approach to problem-solving.
The SharePoint Program Data & Analytics SME supports the Army’s acquisition & prototyping programs as a subject matter expert in acquisition data, data management, analysis, and management tools. Supports the Army by developing and managing tools that will facilitate collaboration across the program. Develops tools that capture program data and information used to make decisions regarding program performance, personnel management, event planning, document management, and risk management.
- Maintains, updates, and modifies the team’s SharePoint site and other management tools to meet the dynamic needs of the team structure.
- Provides reports, as needed, on active users and their contact information to ensure only authorized users have access to the appropriate information.
- Provides data points on task progress to include start dates, projected dates, and completion dates to identify task management issues and risks.
- Manages the program’s document libraries to make document management easier and facilitate document retrieval and categorization.
- Builds custom dashboards to provide relevant data points to program leaders to help with decision making.
- Establishes business rules and processes and builds them into current systems to manage program data, documentation, work products, and program performance
- Explores and implements analytics capabilities and tools to visualize and display acquisition data.
- Bachelor’s degree in related technical/business field
- Extensive knowledge of Microsoft SharePoint design to include workflows, web part page customization, and search modification.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Access design and data table creation
- At least one year designing and optimizing Access forms and queries
Tools and Proficiency Level:
- Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Project, PowerPoint, Visio) – Intermediate to Advanced application of technology
- SharePoint Designer –Advanced application of technology
- Microsoft Access - Intermediate to Advanced application of technology
ACTIVE SECRET Clearance Required