Artlin Consulting is seeking motivated individuals who are passionate about helping clients achieve excellence. Qualified candidates will have a creative, holistic, and systematic approach to problem-solving.
This position supports our Department of Defense client’s Security Office, which falls under the Chief Operations Officer. This position prioritizes personnel and industrial security support, but may also include (and not limited to) aspects of cyber, physical, and communications security. This position also takes on lead support for their Continuity of Operations (COOP) Program.
- Review and revise existing COOP policies to ensure our client’s plan is up to date.
- Write and edit Under Secretary, Chief of Staff, and Director- level memorandums and instructions pertaining to COOP and Security Matters.
- Maintain personnel accountability during COOP exercises for our client.
- Be a Trusted Agent for Combatant Commands and Joint Staff - Organize, plan, and execute Globally-Integrated Exercises and National-Level Exercises with relevant agencies and organizations.
- Ensure off-site locations used for COOP are maintained physically, and are consistently at “ready” status.
- Review and analyze spaces currently being used by our client to ensure all security protocols and procedures are followed.
- Support the Director of Security for Research and Engineering (R&E) in the upgrading of Open Storage Secret Space to SCI-level Facilities.
- Listed as a Security Manager for our client, enabling direct collaboration with relevant agencies and headquarters to expedite certain security processes and requests.
- Work daily personnel processes such as space and program access – appropriate to the individual’s clearance level.
- Send and verify cleared visit requests for the client’s spaces and personnel.
- Act as the Component Correspondence Management Officer our client’s Security Office.
- Must be proficient in the use of Correspondence and Task Management System (CATMS).
- Minimum one year supporting Government/Industrial security programs.
- Proven ability working successfully in a collaborative and diverse environment.
- Excellent attention to detail, particularly documentation concerns.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent time management skills and ability to prioritize in a fast-paced environment.
- Able to learn and adapt to specific office Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs).
- A self-starter, will attend meetings and conferences hosted by other Government Organizations as a representative of our client.
- Relevant degree or experience in analysis preferred.
Tools and Proficiency Level:
- Joint Personnel Adjudication System (JPAS)
- Correspondence and Task Management System (CATMS)
- Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
- TS/SCI level security clearance required.
- JPAS User Level 4-6 or more.
- Any Center for Development of Security Excellence (CDSE) certifications from Defense Security Service (DSS) is a plus.