Artlin Consulting is seeking high energy individuals who are passionate about helping clients achieve process excellence. Qualified candidates will have a creative, holistic, and systematic approach to problem-solving.
The Government Accountability Office (GAO) and Department of Defense Office of the Inspector General (OIG) Liaison supports the External Customer Support (ECS) office and the Chief of Staff for the Under Secretary of Defense for Acquisition and Sustainment (A&S). The GAO and DoD OIG Liaison manages the day-to-day activities associated with GAO and DoD OIG audits and provides support with administrative taskings and special projects. This position reports to the Deputy Director for External Customer Support.
- Maintain and establish close relationships with key DoD officials to facilitate prompt actions on GAO and OIG audit taskings.
- Provide support and guidance on A&S, GAO, and OIG audit workflow processes and policies.
- Review and create records for all new incoming audit announcements and reports.
- Notify government staff and leadership of new audit announcements; ensuring appropriate government representation is provided to auditors.
- Review and ensure all A&S responses to audit reports obtain required clearances.
- Work with Department of Defense Washington Headquarter Services (WHS) GAO Liaisons and Office of the Inspector General auditors to provide timely A&S information such as points of contact, responses to audit reports, and information for leadership briefings.
- Maintain content on External Customer Support (ECS) Share Point intranet web site.
- Create reports on GAO and OIG audit information and tasking deadlines for government leadership by using Microsoft Excel and Word.
- Supports the Deputy Director for External Customer Support with Office of Management and Budget (OMB) incoming interagency clearance requests.
- Performs administrative duties as needed by the Deputy Director for External Customer Support.
- Minimum education/experience: Associates degree with four years administrative and/or tracking and organizing large amounts of data.
- Proficiency within Microsoft Office Suite and Adobe Acrobat.
- Ability to work in a fast pace environment.
- Familiarity with Department of Defense organizational structures.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Attention to detail with strong organizational skills.
- Ability to work quickly and efficiently to deliver on tight deadlines.
- Ability to be flexible and adapt to the dynamic nature of consulting engagements.
- Demonstrated situational awareness and professionalism.
- Client and service oriented.
- Active SECRET Clearance required.
Additional Desired Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree with administrative experience.
- Understanding of congressional and Office of Management and Budget processes.
· Experience with Department of Defense internal document process and workflow databases such as Correspondence and Task Management System (CATMS).
· Knowledge of Department of Defense writing policies.
· Experience with SharePoint; specifically, with editing content and maintaining user permissions.