Artlin Consulting is seeking motivated individuals who are passionate about helping clients achieve excellence. Qualified candidates will have a creative, holistic, and systematic approach to problem-solving. The Project Manager-Program Management supports the Department of the Navy, providing the Naval Information Warfare Center Atlantic (NIWC Atlantic) with business, management and analytic support services. Tasks will include performing analysis of business and financial information, building and maintaining data universes, metrics, reports, assessments, data entry, document preparation, financial reviews, studies and surveys.
The Project Manager- Program Management also enhances AE’s NIWC Atlantic’s efforts to develop innovative, data-driven approaches and implements analytical capabilities that enable the workforce to support the timely and efficient delivery of war fighting capability.
The Project Manager- Program Management shall provide functional and technical expertise supporting of a wide range of DoN and DoD Business information technology (IT) systems to include: Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP); Knowledge Management (KM) Systems; SAP® Business Objects; and Integrated Learning Environments (ILE). The Project Manager shall demonstrate shall demonstrate expertise in supporting and complying with DoN and DoD enterprise initiatives:
- Project Management Body of Knowledge Processes to include: Planning, Programming, Budgeting & Execution (PPBE), Capability Maturity Model Integration (CMMI).
- Organizational Management
- DoD Acquisition/DoD 5000
- Federal Acquisitions Regulation
- Office of Management and Budget Circulars, Financial
- National Defense Authorization Act (NDAA) Section 804 Middle Tier of Acquisition for Rapid Prototyping and Rapid Fielding)
- NDAA Section 806 Acquisition Agility
- Other Transaction Authority (OTA)
Qualified candidates will be strong communicators with collaborative, creative, and analytical problem-solving skill sets.
- Provide management, direction, administration, quality assurance, and leadership
- Provide day-to-day project management guidance and direction in the execution of tasks
- Use project management software that assures that all contract-driven activities are identified, documented, and tracked so that the contract shall continuously be evaluated and monitored for timely and quality service
- Conducts studies and analyses and provides evaluations of programs within the Adaptive Acquisition
- Supervising Project Personnel, Scheduling Work, Writing Proposals and Preparing Bids
- Perform Equipment and Material Logistics Control.
- Possess knowledge of Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR) and
- DoD procurement policies and procedures. Specific experience: Certified Project
- Management Professional (PMP) or Current Defense Acquisition Workforce Improvement Act
- BS degree in Business Management or an ABET Accredited Engineering Degree.
- Ten (10) years of direct work experience, to include managing Design, Development, Production, Installation, and Test & Evaluation of C4ISR product delivery.
- Eight (8) years of direct work experience, to include: Design, Development, Production, Installation, Evaluation C4ISR project.
- Four (4) years as manager of C4ISR products to include:
Tools and Proficiency Level:
- Active Secret Clearance Required
- (DAWIA) Level 3 Program Management Certification. Note: Experience may be concurrent.
Artlin Consulting, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer